Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Pátria, Amada, Brazil
Apenas um rapaz, um rapaz que não tem medo de mostrar seus sentimentos, aliás, tem orgulho. Amor não é algo para ser guardado oculto dentro de nós, mas sim dividido com o mundo, pois o amor está em falta ultimamente...

domingo, 16 de janeiro de 2011

Buried Alive




My own feelings are smothering me. They are tightening my chest ‘till the day I won’t be able to breathe any more, the day my heart will stop beating. I’m always surrounded by doubts, fear, possibilities, desires, needs and responsibilities. But most of the times I just throw all of this things away and start thinking about life, how wonderful life could be, how great it would be if I were at her side all the time.
If only I could hold her right now… But I can’t. This emptiness is crushing me down, like I’m inside a coffin been buried with tons of dusty regrets.
After I’ve dug my own grave and locked myself into this box, my fate fill the hole with dust, dirt, shame, ignorance and broken hearts – one among them is mine.
Destiny has become my enemy and love has become my hideout from life and all the shitty things in it. I struggle to feel her, hold her hand and kiss those glamorous lips… But life is not that simple. I’ve got to deal with it the way it is. Unfair, cruel, evil and dark, that’s how life is. I need her to light up things for me, ‘cause I can’t face this alone.

01/16/2011 – 15:42

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário