Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Pátria, Amada, Brazil
Apenas um rapaz, um rapaz que não tem medo de mostrar seus sentimentos, aliás, tem orgulho. Amor não é algo para ser guardado oculto dentro de nós, mas sim dividido com o mundo, pois o amor está em falta ultimamente...

quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Life Sucks



Why do I keep on saying it over and over? You know, a lie that is repeated too many times becomes true.
Watch your mouth... 
I don't know if I should go on and live this curse called "life" or just finish it up before it gets worse. People push us as down and deep as they possibly can. Society is cruel to it's components. Those who don't belong to it try to scape. I'm one of those people.
Nobody listens to my prayers, everyone laughs at me, only one can save me from myself. But it seems that she doesn't look forward to do it... Why? When I think things are falling into place again, they get even farther...
I love Love, but Love hates me. I try to get closer to those I love, but I ALWAYS fail.
My life is nothing but a big and fat FAILURE.
I need her to show me the right way, help me to fix up my life, fix up my heart.

03/03/11 – 20:49

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário